~ Waterfront Properties Presents~
PGA National Homes
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
PGA National is a resort community that not only offers five golf courses, but
also an active lifestyle with amenities from spa to tennis to health and fitness.
DescriptionAs the home of the Professional Golfers’ Association, PGA offers golfers memorable opportunities on five championship courses. This world-class community also consists of 19 fast-dry clay tennis courts, a full-service fitness center, a private members-only clubhouse offering private dining, a full calendar of social events, banquet and catering facilities, plus a full-service spa.
The entrance to PGA National Resort.
PGA National is a 2,340-acre resort golf community. As the home base of PGA National, this 4,900-home development offers the services and amenities of a luxury resort in the setting of an exclusive club.
PGA National Tennis
In addition to the five 18-hole golf courses, the resort also boasts a 40,000-square-foot Spa offering over 100 treatments and services, as well as 19 Har-Tru tennis courts and a 32,500-square-foot Health & Racquet Club, along with five croquet lawns.
Golf at PGA National
PGA National is the current host of the Honda Classic. The Champion course was the site of the 1983 Ryder Cup, the 1987 PGA Championship, as well as the permanent home for the PGA Seniors' Championship from 1982-2000.
Five 18-hole golf courses make PGA National an international center for golf.
The Champ, designed by Jack Nicklaus, provides players with one of the finest playing surfaces available anywhere, and it leads PGA National’s line-up that ranks 68th in Golfweek’s "America’s Best Golf Resorts." The Haig was the first course opened for play at PGA National Resort in 1980. The General was the last of the original four courses built at PGA National, opening in early 1984, designed by Arnold Palmer.
PGA National Golf Course Homes
The Squire is named after the immortal Gene Sarazen, the first golfer ever to win the professional Grand Slam. The Estate originally opened in 1984 as Stonewall Golf Club and has been part of PGA National since 1988. ick here to request info about PGA National Real Estate!lick here
Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes away
Awards and Honors
- Selected a 2003 Platinum Club of America by Club Leaders Forum,
- The ranking places it among the top 4 percent of America’s 5,000
- private clubs for general excellence
Private, gated entrance, 24-hour Wackenhut security, members-only club
Five championship golf complexes
- Champion, par 72, 7,022 yards by Jack Nicklaus
- General, par 72, 6788 yards by Arnold Palmer & Ed Seay
- Haig, par 72, 6,806 yards, by Tom Fazio
- Squire, par 72, 6,478 yards by Tom Fazio
- Estate, par 72, 6,784 yards by Karl Litten
- Formal dining room, casual grill room, casual restaurant
- Men’s and Ladies’ locker rooms
- Fitness room, card rooms
- Valet parking
- Golf shop staffed by PGA professionals
- Practice range, practice putting green
PGA National - Villa D'este community swimming pool.
32,500 square foot Health & Racquet Club
- 40,000 square foot Spa offering over 100 treatments and services
- Full fitness center, personal trainers, lap pool
- Pilates studio, three aerobic studios and a full schedule of classes from yoga to spinning
- The unique “Waters of the World” collection of outdoor mineral pools
- Extensive program of tennis instruction and competition
- 19 Har-Tru tennis courts
- Five croquet lawns
Four restaurants, including Shula’s Steak House
33,900 square feet of conference facilities
300 acres of preserved wetlands, landscaped walking paths
240-acre nature preserve, 7 miles of bicycling and jogging trails
26-acre resort lake for sailing, kayaking, paddle boating or basking on the private beach
2 neighborhood parks and play areas for children, picnic pavilions for gathering and observation of wildlife
36-acre park for softball, basketball, soccer
PGA National Homes
- There are over 4,900 homes at PGA National
- Residences ranging from 1,100-sq.-ft. club cottages and golf villas to grand,
gated estate homes with guest houses
- Homes range in price from the low $200,000s to more than $1 million
For More Information: Call 1-561-626-7272
PGA National residents savor the lush, peaceful environment of their home community and the stimulation and sophistication of northern Palm Beach County. Situated just north of Florida’s Turnpike, Palm Beach Gardens features abundant opportunities for shopping, dining, sports and entertainment. The Gardens Mall features such shopping as Sak’s 5th Avenue, Nordstrom’s and Bloomingdales. The new PGA Outdoor Gardens features 9 luxury restaurants, an 18-movie theatre complex, and Whole Foods grocery store. Cultural, arts and sporting events fill the Palm Beach regional calendar year-round, from boat and classic car shows to auto racing, antique exhibits, greenmarkets and equestrian competitions. The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts features world-class performances, from drama to comedy to opera.
For Fast Information
Click Below For More Information On The Individual
Neighborhoods in PGA National
Other South Florida Golf Homes